Articles and Writings:
In addition to my blogs on this site and assetbasedthinking.com, I write articles for magazines, e-zines, guest post on other blogs and provide interviews. I also write for Technorati’s blogcritics.org and have regular Culture feature called Asset-Based Thinking In Action. Here are some links to a sampling of some of this work. Look forward to hearing from you about them.
- From The Boardroom To The Barnyard A short story about a long career and five valuable life lessons worth sharing. Opinion in Culture — by Hank Wasiak
- “Listening Softer” in Philadelphia — Grassroots Government In Action Stop. Look. Listen Softer. They’re trying it in Philadelphia. Now try it in Congress! Opinion in Politics — by Hank Wasiak
- Teens: Our Next Greatest Generation If 40 is the new 30, and 50 is the new 40, then Teen-Age is the New Change-Age. Opinion in Culture — by Hank Wasiak
- Eli Wallach: Inside The Life Of A Legend, The Early Years Eli couldn’t wait to get started and put everyone at ease from the moment he entered the room. What happened next was pure magic. Interview in Culture — by Hank Wasiak
- Shifting From Beat-Up To Build-Up Celebrating how people use Asset-Based Thinking to make a difference. Blogging from the World Business Forum. Feature in Culture — by Hank Wasiak
- The World Business Forum – “Show Me The Assets” – What an asset-based thinker hopes to hear from some of the best business minds in the world. Feature In Culture — by Hank Wasiak
I was asked by the editors of the Ripon Forum, the official magazine of the Republican Party, to write an article in their July 2006 issue about my thoughts on the state of the American Brand around the world. I agreed on the condition that I have full editorial control. They agreed. The result was piece that was very well received and picked up and syndicated by the Associated Press as one of their lead July 4th articles. It also landed me a few radio interviews on both liberal and conservative talk radio stations. Best of all, I came away with a renewed respect for the principles and values that make America the best country on the planet.